I LOVE this Coffee Keeper stamp from Art Impressions
gift card holder using this stamp
But first you'll need 3 pieces of paper cut in to these sizes
1 white cardstock in 6" x 3.50" and scored at 1"
brown cardstock 5" x 3.50"
and another brown piece cut by 1" x 3.50"
just put that aside for now... :)
2. Stamp the cup on a piece of patterned paper
3. Cut out just the cup part from the patterned paper
4. Stamp the sentiment/"cozy" on green cardstock
5. Cut out the sentiment & adhered on top of the patterned paper
6. Now you can adhere the cut out piece on top of your
brown 5" x 3.5" piece. Use your white card as a guide as to where
to place your card so when the 1" piece is folded the lid will line up.
6. Use an exacto knife and cut right above the end of your cup
(this is where you'll insert your gift card)
7. Run adhesive on the white piece of cardstock with your stamped lid
and cut it out
8. adhere the brown 1" x 3.50" on top of the 1" white cardstock
9. Adhere the lid on the brown cardstock lining it up with your cup
10. Insert your gift card and embellish :)
I just added a ribbon, some dew drops, and shaded the lid on my card
Wouldn't this be a fab surprise if you are giving a coffee gift card?!?!
Hope you liked todays DIY
Have a fabulous day